Welcome to The Write Editor!
The Write Editor provides professional editorial services for
- Authors (published and pre-published)
- Anyone who writes manuscripts or copy
Take a few minutes to explore The Write Editor site. You’ll discover answers to the most commonly asked questions concerning editing and proofreading:
- What is the editing process?
- What level of edit does my manuscript need?
- What’s the difference between substantive editing, copyediting, and proofreading?
I offer a variety of services to help you publish your manuscript, either traditionally (using an agent/publisher) or through self-publishing.
- Substantive editing
- Manuscript critiques
- Frontline Editing Institute
Whether your project is fiction or nonfiction, let’s discuss your ideas and needs. I edit manuscripts for all age groups, genres, and type:
- General Nonfiction
- Memoirs, Biographies, Autobiographies
- Novels and novellas
- Short stories
- Articles and newsletters
- K-12 Curriculum
I offer a free sample edit, so contact The Write Editor today.